Mason jar salads are perfect for a filling, grab-and-go lunch. We love these because the salad varieties are endless - if vegan, replace the salami with chickpeas or add extra veggies. Chopped artichokes or olives would also go well in here! Be sure to layer your salad as recommended to ensure it keeps crisp until lunchtime, then shake, and enjoy!
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tsp honey
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 4 sliced mini bell peppers
- 2-3 T sliced Greek pepperoncinis
- 1⁄4 cup chopped uncured salami, or drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 3-4 sliced cherry tomatoes
- Fill with 2-3 handfuls of chopped romaine lettuce
- Top with 1 handful crushed EBE garlic & chive thins
- Mix dressing together and pour into the bottom of a 24-ounce mason jar
- Lay the ingredients in the jar in the order listed above
- Store, shake, and enjoy!