Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 8 people
½ cup Vegan Butter
6 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
5 cups Coconut Milk (3 cans, Unsweetened)
1 cup Vegetable Stock
3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 cup Nutritional Yeast
3 tsp Onion Powder
3 tsp Garlic Powder
1 ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
1 ½ tsp Salt
1 ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
18 ounces Elbow Macaroni
For the Topping:
1 cup crushed Every Body Eat® Cheese-Less™ Thins
2 Tbsp Vegan Butter Melted
Parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Add the vegan butter to a pot and let it melt. Once it’s melted, add in the all purpose flour and whisk it vigorously.
- While whisking, pour in the coconut milk and the vegetable stock. Keep whisking until it starts to boil and then continue whisking for a few minutes until it thickens considerably. It will also continue to thicken as it cools.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the dijon mustard, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook your macaroni according to the package directions and drain.
- Add the cooked macaroni into the pot of sauce and mix until fully coated.
- Transfer the macaroni and sauce to a 9×13 baking dish and smooth down.
- Prepare the crumb topping by mixing the crushed Every Body Eat® Cheese-Less™ Thins and melted vegan butter together.
- Sprinkle the Every Body Eat® Cheese-Less™ Thins mixture evenly over the top of the macaroni.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the topping is golden brown and crispy.
- Garnish with parsley and Enjoy!