Makes: about 6 cups mix
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 c. gluten free pretzel twists
- 1 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1 c. thick coconut shavings
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 ½ bags Everybody Eat Sea Salt and Chia Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. favorite seasoning salt (Old Bay is a favorite of mine!)
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the pretzel twists, pumpkin seeds and coconut shavings to a large bowl.
- Whisk together the melted coconut oil, apple cider vinegar and coconut aminos. Drizzle over the pretzels, pumpkin seeds and coconut and mix with your hands.
- Add the Everybody Eat Sea Salt and Chia Crackers and gently mix with your hands to coat everything.
- Pour onto the parchment lined baking sheet and sprinkle with your seasoning salt. Toss gently to mix together and then spread out in as close to a single layer as you can.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes, gently toss everything, and place back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Cool and enjoy!
This will keep fresh in an airtight container for 1-2 days. If you need to “refresh” just pop back into the oven for 7-8 minutes at 325 and cool again before serving.